LETTERS TO JULIET

 


Letters to Juliet is a blog in which many people write to Juliet asking for help in various fields. We have recreated some of these letters and the responses of "Juliet" in order to give an idea of this blog.


          

Dear Juliet, 

I need your help.

At my school there’s this guy and he’s handsome. I really like him but I don’t know if he likes me back.

I’m not a popular girl, I like reading, listening to music, play video games and I’m not good at sports.

He’s one of the popular guys of my school but he’s not like the others. He likes to help other people, he’s very good at sports, he loves reading and watching anime and for this reason I think that we have a lot of things in common.

Please help me, a nerd girl, to breach his heart.

Thank you very much,

Carla 


Dear Carla,

I’m glad to see we are similar, and I hope I will be able to help you.

The first thing I suggest you doing is a first step, but I know it might be hard. However, the most important thing you have to remember is the power of communication and the kinship it can bring into a relationship. Finding the right words is difficult, so if you rather focus on other ways to get this boy’s attention, eye contact is always a good strategy to communicate. A bit of courage is necessary though, that is why you must trust yourself, try your best to have faith in you and be ready to show who you are. 

I really hope it will work out,

love,

Juliet







Dear Juliet, 

My name is Emily, I am seventeen years old. I’m in the middle of adolescence and love dramas..

I’ve been in a relationship for almost seven month and I’ve never been happier.

Although it’s the best relationship I’ve ever had,as in all couples, there are problems.

Sometimes I can’t live some things well for fear that, from one moment to the next, he can get tired of me, and this makes me sometimes even a bit heavy.

As if it were not enough, I also struggle to manage my jealousy.

Also, on some occasions, he doesn’t take my complaints.

I really hope you can help me, by giving some advice, so that our story can last as long as possible, without too many problems, but only with so much love.

Emily, Bologna, Italy 


Dear Emily, I’m glad you wrote me.

I’m sure your relationship has no problem, I think you should have more confidence in yourself!

If you’ve been together for seven months, that means he cares about you, too, and unless you give him cause, he won’t be gone any minute.

For jealousy you really have to have a lot of confidence in yourself and above all you have to trust him, also because it is the only thing you can do.

If he’s in love He won’t do any nonsense.

Try to enjoy every single moment you spend with him and not to worry. 

And remember, don’t bring the families into your relationship

I hope you realize there’s nothing wrong with you.

Love, Juliet












Written by Matilde Baldi, Sofia Ruggeri, Viola Ventura and Ilaria Negrini 


Commenti